The last answer of F. Schumacher was the right. I was messing with

David Smith a écrit :
Check to be sure the proper environment variables are set when the script runs. When I read the error message, I understand the error to be more like "I can't find rt.sh from line 1 of /usr/local/tomcat/bin/shutdown.sh". You can test to confirm that suspicion by just dropping in an echo line at the beginning of shutdown.sh to confirm it is finding shutdown.sh and is executing it's contents.

I put a "ping 127.0.0.1 -c 10" between "shutdown.sh" and "killall -9". Now it has a delay ~ 10s before the killall call.
Also I'd be careful to put some sleep delay before the killall command as it can take a few seconds for tomcat to shutdown depending on how the webapps were designed.

--David

Thank you everybody for your advices :)