> From: Caldarale, Charles R [chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
> However, you will still get an annoying UAC dialog box at boot time
> asking you to ok what you did; I don't know how to get rid of that
> without turning off UAC completely.

"Install a real operating system" seems to be the preferred answer :-(.

UAC is a horrible kludge to put at least some constraints on all the legacy
code that just assumes it has full access to the machine; the "correct" answer
would be to fix all the legacy code, but that is probably almost as large a job
as ensuring Y2K compliance for all Windows software.  Ain't going to happen,
unfortunately.

- Peter