Hi ,I had tried that was y also.. now i m able to get the SSL working with
the thawte trial SSL certificate.
but not with the Verisign yet. i dono why.
Even after this importing the CA Certificate. i m getting the alert for
non-Secure items. So is that the reason that i dont have the paid SSL
certificate. or even the trail cert from thawte would behave as same as the
paid one.

Thanks,
Bhuvan P