Well, that's exactly what I want to do, build a web page from within the
proxy server that will be viewed at a later time, and also further pass on
the request and expect to get a page back which will also be viewed at a
later time. This all happens from the proxy server.

1) receive URL from user request and store/build a web page to be viewed at
a later time (from within this proxy).

2) pass on URL to web server and store the response html page in this proxy
to also be viewed at a later time.

I did send to httpd, but I didn't see that apache was going to do what I was
looking for, at least w/ mods only. I'm still looking into that also.

Hope that helps clarify.