Hello,
        I'm new to the list.
        I'm having an issues with Tomcat.  I'm using version 1.2.28 of
the redirect, and I've tried Tomcat versions 6.0.18 and 5.5.27 and Java
versions 1.5u18 and 1.6u13.  No matter what Tomcat or Java version I
use, I have the same issues; redirect is the only thing in common.
        If I run the "Hello World!" example using localhost:8080, it
works fine.  I have the IIS redirect setup correctly because I can
remove the 8080, the page redirect correctly and I see the "Hello
World!".
        This is when something odd happens.  The tomcat5.exe service
goes into run-away; CPU usage showing 99% and the system slows WAY down.
I can hit all the other examples using port 8080 fine, but the instant I
try anything without port 8080, Tomcat goes haywire.
        Any ideas on where I should look to begin troubleshooting this
issue?
        Thanks.. -Jeff