On 10.05.2009 12:43, Maze, Jeffrey S. wrote:
> It's running on IIS6 and Win2k3 Server.  I downloaded version .15
> through .28 and will try different versions and see if it still occurs.

If it is coming from the redirector, I would expect to see heavy
continuing log activity once you switch the log level of the redirector
to "trace".

It could also be a problem with the tcnative connector on the Tomcat
side in case you use it. If you use it, try removing tcnative and check
again.

You can also use Microsoft Process Explorer (aka Sysinternals) and
check, which thread uses the cpu, and then use the stack shown there and
more likely the thread in a Java thread dump via jstack, to see in which
code the thread loops.

Regards,

Rainer