method8 schrieb:
- But what about libmlib_image.so? That's the one it's complaining
about.

I can see that as well.

So check the value of "java.library.path". Just to be sure.

Could it be it's just Debian the problem? I develop on windows and
deploy on a debian machine, and had some problems in the past with
policies and socket permissions.

Try running your Itext examples from the command-line on your server. If
that works, I'd look for the issue in how you set up the environment for
Tomcat.

I don't know if that could be a problem, but is there more than one Java
installation on your machine? Do Java library directories show up in the
output of "ldconfig -p"? Could that confuse the JVM about what library to
load?

--
Michael Ludwig