Tim Funk schrieb:
1) Are you passing -Djava.awt.headless=true to tomcat via
CATALINA_OPTS (or JAVA_OPTS)

I'm passing this option to my tests on the command line. The OP was the
one with the Tomcat issue; I suggested he run the iText tests on the
command line as well to be sure at least that works.

2) I have found that even if you are headless, you can't use all the
Graphics/awt stuff.

After reading the following, I have a clearer understanding of what this
headless thing is all about.

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/Desktop/headless/

Of course -  since you are using iText - this shouldn't be an issue.

Indeed, and it isn't for me - only for the OP.

--
Michael Ludwig