Hmm...yeah or I could do ${firstName} ${lastName} or something
but the problem is the solution is only treating the symptom and not
the cause...and therefore I don't know how to determine when and where
it might happen in the future...I just happened to spot it this time
and would be able to hack it but I won't always necessarily know that
it is happening.

Curtis