Hi:
I have a project and want to use the remote debug manner,my web
container is tomcat of version of 5.5,I have seen the faq in wiki of
tomcat.
I follow the instruction:
----------

%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\tomcat6w.exe //ES//tomcat6

Select the Java tab in the properties dialog box,
Add the following two lines to the Java Options text box:

-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=192.168.2.10:1044,server=y,suspend=n
--------------------------------
after the configuration I restart the tomcat.

then in my eclipse EE I open the debug configuration dialog,create a
new "remote java application",in the connection properties I set :
host:192.168.2.10
port:1044
Then I click applay--debug.However a error dialog comes out which tell me:

Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused.
Connection refused: connect

I wonder why?

I have tried to  Set environment variables JPDA_ADDRESS=1044 and
JPDA_TRANSPORT=dt_socket,but it does not work also.

Anyone can give me some advise?