hi:
I am so sorry to ask this problem again but I do can not make it work. I
have seen the faq, and the doc pages,also I go to the goole to search but

I am using tomcat6.0.zip,and my project is managed by maven,so the web
module I do not know how to debug,although I know how to debug a
common dynamic web project and add breakpoints .
But the web module is not a common web project.I have no idea.
Someone tell me I can use remote debug for the web module ,however when I
try to connect the server,it can not connect .

So I want to know if the remote debug can be used for the web module in
maven,if it is,how to config the debug?

Thanks.