> From: SRama [mailto:su...@techie.com]
> Subject: RE: how to find tomcat binary distribution service name
>
> please let me know how to start through service.bat

As previously stated, the service.bat script only installs (or removes) the
Tomcat service.  To start the service, use the tomcat6w.exe program, the
standard Windows service console (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools ->
Services), or the "net start" command from a command prompt.

If you're getting errors when you're trying to do any of this, post the *exact*
error messages.  If the service refuses to start, look in the Tomcat logs.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.