Thanks for yor reply,
we have problem is admin rights, our product will install and run with out
admin rights,because of the reason only we are going for binary verion of
tomcat, but our business requirments need to verify server stated or not?
if i use  tomcat binary version start  startup.bat how to find tomcat wheter
tomcat is stated or not ?