>I think the reproduction with html is not working because of some other
reasons likely not related with mod_jk. In the original message he has a
jk error message referring to errno 11=EAGAIN. There is a change between
1.2.26 and 1.2.28 related to how EAGAIN gets handled while waiting for
data. So I can imagine he really hit a bug there, although I'm not sure,
because we have to check, whether that observation also happens without
socket_timeout and reply_timeout.

Hi Rainer and Christopher,

I think one can reconstruct my problem in a simple way:

Write a small web-application which contains two steps/pages. The first one
has a button "submit". One click the button and it will send a request to
backend. The backend does nothing but just sleep for a while such as 5 min.,
10 min. etc. And then send back the time stamp back to browser (the second
page).

In this way one can check if this problem has to do with mod_jk (or apache
httpd) version or not.

Regards

Thomas