>Scroll back to Rainer's message dated 17/11/2009.
There is a question there.  The answer to that question is what Rainer
is waiting for.

Ok, here again Rainer's question:

> I know, that you have seen a problem, the errno=11 thing. I need to
> know, whether *this* problem (errno=11, which is your original PDF
> generation problem) also happens, when no socket-timeout and no
> reply_timeout is set.

My answer:
I took out the socket_timeout and reply_timeout. Here again my
workers.properties:

worker.worker_portfolio_son1.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.worker_portfolio_son1.socket_keepalive=True
worker.worker_portfolio_son1.lbfactor=1
worker.worker_portfolio_son1.type=ajp13
worker.worker_portfolio_son1.port=8009
worker.worker_portfolio_son1.host=appl-portfolio-test.mycom.com
worker.worker_portfolio_son1.sticky_session=True

I can't see the errno=11 in the mod_jk.log now. As I said in my last post,
the developer changed the program so it will not return PDF-stream but
simply plain text. What I get is posted in my former post.

Does Rainer need further info? I will supply him.