Sorry for the late reply. I was not in office yesterday.

>Are you saying that the web browser does not show anything? I'd be
interested in seeing what the browser is receiving, because that HTML is
pretty ugly (i.e. not well-formed).

What I mean is: The browser is waiting for the returned page which rendered
from Jboss. I don't think it has little to do with HTML well form or not. I
think the return-way to client/browser is closed, so the browser is waiting
all the time but get nothing.

>So, does this problem occur with 1.2.26, too? At first, you said that
1.2.26 was working and that 1.2.28 was not working. Has that changed?

This problem doesn't occur by the machine where the mod_jk1.2.26 and Apache
2.0.46 installed. This problem occurs by the machine where mod_jk 1.2.28 and
Apache 2.0.52 installed.