Hi,

I am trying to set up mod_jk to forward requests to the webapp in
tomcat. The webapp itself works when accessed directly. But I get a
400 error in mod_jk when I try to access it (even the index.jsp)
through apache.

I see the error 400 in mod_jk.log but see nothing in tomcat logs. Its
as if the request from mod_jk is not even sent to tomcat. I am sure I
can confirm this with tcpdump. The port 8009 is open when I do an nmap
scan.

Are there tools to debug this? More specifically is there a sanity
checking tool to check errors in my apache configuration and
workers.properties?
Also do I have to do anything special in Tomcat6 to enable JK? It
looks I don't have to. AJP is enabled in server.xml.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Its driving me nuts :)

Here are my configuration files just in case --
I am on suse 11 running apache 2.2 and tomcat6.

httpd.conf
-------------

LoadModule jk_module          modules/mod_jk.so

<IfModule jk_module>
Alias /test/ "/srv/tomcat6/webapps/A"
JkWorkersFile   /usr/local/apache2/conf/workers.properties
JkShmFile       /usr/local/apache2/logs/mod_jk.shm
JkLogFile       /usr/local/apache2/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel      debug

JKMount        /test/ A
JkMount     /test/* A
JkOptions       +ForwardSSLCertChain