See  answers inline -

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 7:26 AM, André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:
> groupalias v wrote:
>>
>> httpd.conf
>> -------------
>>
>> LoadModule jk_module          modules/mod_jk.so
>>
>> <IfModule jk_module>
>
> What the h.. is this line for : ?

I don't understand. Am I using the wrong module identifier?   Or are
you saying the module specific tag itself is not needed?

>> Alias /test/ "/srv/tomcat6/webapps/A"
>
> It kind of contradicts these next lines :
>

>> JKMount        /test/ A
>> JkMount     /test/* A
>
> Because of the Alias line, I don't think that mod_jk even gets to see your
> /test/ URLs.

I do know that mod_jk is being sent the URL request. It is parsing the
JKMount line and trying to do something with it. I can see how the
alias and the JKMount contradicting each other could be causing the
problem.

I removed the Alias and tried with the same result.

Here is one of the links I referred to during setup.
http://forums.opensuse.org/network-internet/416840-apache2-2-tomcat6-mod_jk-suse-11-1-a.html

 - Vas