Thanks for your reply. I am using the standalone tomcat app server, no web
server.

We are using tomcat 6.0.20. We installed the self signed certificate on it,
its working fine.

Now we installed the CA (goDaddy) certificate in order to use CA certificate
and updated the server.xml and restarted the tomcat server. But tomcat ssl
port is still picking the old self-signed certs. Do you have any idea why it
is not picking the godaddy certificates?  I mean can you point me what other
places of tomcat server, I need to look so that it can pick the goDaddy
certificates.
Thanks