Hello Jesse,

is the Workflow re-intrant? If yes:

this is odd:

you are iterating in a re-intrant action (i assume the action is
re-intrant) over a shared variable?
          Vector vecOids = new Vector();
in the method:
                  Iterator oidIterator = vecOids.iterator();
                  while (oidIterator.hasNext())
                  {
                    //System.out.println("Workflow/doAction: oid=" +
((ObjectId)oidIterator.next()).getKey());
                  }
and you are modifying this vector at multiple places in the same class.

You should probably unit-test this code for concurrency.

regards
Leon