Hi ,
I am facing a wierd problem that I would need help on.

Here is my set up -

1. I have a exploded war file inside a folder abc-web and my context.xml
points to this folder as docBase.
2. abc-web has abc-ejb.jar as a dependent library and this jar is at
abc-web\WEB-INF\lib.
3. abc-ejb.jar has a few configuration files internally like
config.properties, app-config.properties. These are used by the JSP files in
abc-web as part of my application.
4. tomcat-6.0.18 is the tomcat server.

Problem:
When i start the server, the contents of  abc-ejb.jar are exploded into
<TOMCAT_HOME>\work\_\loader.
However, over some time, the configurations files under this folder are
removed and since my application needs them and cannot find it , some
features stop working.
The only way is to restart the server.

This makes me think if Tomcat has any clean up thread which can possibly go
clean up the contents of the loader folder. ? In that case, is there a way
to tell tomcat not to clean it up. ?

Thanks,
Anand