> From: Anand HS [mailto:anan...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat cleaning up work folder by itself
>
> My webapp ( abc-web ) is located outside the Tomcat.

That's good, and I don't see anything amiss in your server.xml.  I think we're
back to how you reference these property files.  Tomcat is under no obligation
to keep them around in the work directory, or even to put them there in the
first place.  Using the getResourceAsStream() methods is the proper way to
retrieve them.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.