Hi Pil,

Yes, this symptom occurs on daily basis, randomly few times per day.

I was told my client where they observed inaccessible table in the web page.
The web page has the ability to sync (by sending HTTP request to the
Servlet) with my application running on Tomcat for every interval of
20 seconds.
If the web page does not updated periodically and exceeds to response
limit, say 1 minutes, the expected result is inaccessible table in the
web page.

I only can track it through monitoring the network traffic and the log
file written for every request processed by the Tomcat.

Whenever a request from JSP page to the destination Servlet in the
Tomcat Servlet container, I should see the logging of the activity.
But right now I cannot see it unless the destination Servlet claimed
to receive and respond to it.

Thanks.

Regads,
hlchan.