Using the PATH Variable worked fine.

Just some quick questions for a better understanding:

If a Java program calls System.loadLibrary("XXX"), are all directories
specified by the PATH varibale searched for a DLL called XXX? In case there
are more directories specified that do contain a DLL called XXX, which one
is taken? The first occurence specified in the PATH Variable, the last one?

Can anyone explain the difference between PATH, CLASSPATH and
java.library.path. I am a little stuck on when to use use which property.

Thanks in Advance for your time!

Greetings
Stefan