Hello,

I am having a minor problem related to Tomcat's BASIC Authentication setup.

A user access my custom web application in the 'webapps' folder which is
accessible to everyone in a separate sub folder. I have another 'webapps'
sub folder for SOLR which is secured with BASIC Authentication. I have my
custom web application log the user into the SOLR application when the
user wants to access it.

The problem I am having is that when the user navigates back to the custom
application folder from the SOLR application folder they get prompted with
the following message that I would like to disable:
---------
"You are about to log in to the site "greygoose" with the username
"admin", but the website does not require authentication. This may be an
attempt to trick you.

Is "greygoose" the site you want to visit?"
---------
I am not sure if this is a browser setting that needs to be changed or if
there is a Tomcat setting I can implement to kill this error message, but
any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

~Matt