Christopher,

First off, I really appreciate your responses.

Unfortunately I do not have a link that I can send out.

I generally use Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft recently implemented a patch
that prevents http://user:passw...@website.com/SOLR/ from working.

So on this consistent implementation method, how do websites grant access
to public sites and secure certain sections? Or is this a problem because
I have two separate applications deployed and I am trying to navigate
between both?

Thanks again,

~Matt