Christopher,

Thanks for the response.

I have two directories in 'webapps' other than ROOT. ROOT redirects users
to webappA. WebappA does not use tomcat's basic authentication but if you
log into the application there are links inside it that sends the user to
the SOLR webapp via http://user:passw...@website.com/SOLR.

SOLR uses basic authentication. The problem is once the browser logs into
SOLR the error message pops up when navigating back to WebappA.

I understand this isn't the greatest setup but other than the constant pop
up message after logging into SOLR it meets the needs of the very few
users on the website.

Hope this clears things up.

Thanks,

~Matt