Hey, you don't need a Big-5 consulting company.
You need a a couple of experts: a networking guy and a Tomcat guy.
But anyway, I'm sure a Fortune 500 have the money to overpay one of the Big-5.

Now, from my understanding, Tomcat is only a web app container while
Websphere is an application server.
Therefore, depending on your application you may not be able to
migrate it to Tomcat, but rather to Glassfish. Glassfish is also an
application server.

-Jorge

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Christopher Schultz