To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: Tomcat Consultant

Yep, PL/I was a great language. My first stunt was opening up partitioned
dataset and treating it as sequential to play with the header. Yes, I had
backups.

I worked for a consulting organization for a while. I was at that time a network person, but the first thing they did was put me in as site lead for a 200+ node
HP-UX site.

I had touched HP-UX twice, being mostly a SunOS and DEC Ultrix (Berkeley UNIX) person. No crash course offered, just threw me into the pool and see if I could
take a broken site / team and fix it.

Fun times . . .

/mde/