hi all,

I have Installed tomcat 5.5.20 on my windows 2008 server with 32 GB physical
memory and the Java version is jre1.6.0. Five applications are installed in
it.Today i got one error and applications not working.Error as follows

Tomcat log:
*14 Oct, 2010 4:08:05 PM
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run*
*SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new
native thread) executing
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.leaderfollowerworkerthr...@10d564d, terminating
thread*
*
*
In javaVM I set the initial memory pool size as 1000MB, Max memory pool size
as 1200MB and thread stack size as blank.More over I am not able to set the
minimum pool size more than 1024 MB.

How can I increase the JVM memory more than 1GB??

What might me the cause for java out of memory error? How to resolve the
problem?

Please help me to resolve the problem.

Regards
rujinraj