Hi,
>>789 errors for only 81Mb sent seems a little high.  Are you load testing
or is this in production?

Is there any modification required in configuration file? Thia is production
machine. How can I test the load how much it will capable?

>>How much memory does the machine have?

The Physical memory of the system is 32GB.

>>How much is allocated to Tomcat?

1GB is allocated for JAVA. Not able to allocate more memory for java

>>What operating system is it?

Windows 2008 ent Server 64 bit is installed. Tomcat and JAVA are 32 bit

What is the Garbage collection in JAVA? If i Force Garbage collection using
the Lambda probe tomcat monitor whether it will affect any user sessions or
anything??

Rujinraj