I have notices several weird things:

- Sometimes it runs, sometimes it doesn't
- When I'm in Eclipse, if I already started the Tomcat server and it is
running, if I ask to run it again, it does without any error messages in the
log

It looks like if it was a syncronization issue. Something like these: "If
nothing is running, it will wait when I ask it to start. But of something is
already running, maybe it will run. And if it did run before at least once,
maybe it will run next time I ask it". Makes sense?

What's
> in the <Context> elements for your webapps?  If you're using anything
other
> than the default (and implicit) <Loader>, that might affect how class
searching
> is done.  Also, if you have anything in the system classpath at Tomcat
startup,
> that might also impact proceedings.
>
>  - Chuck

> PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient.
If