Ciao André!
Thaks for your answer. Let me add some further info.
The service I was talking about is a php script we put in the crontab and it
accesses directly to the tomcat asking the url  (127.0.0.1:8080/...)
I'm omitting the final part of the ip just for privacy. There are just a
little set of ips that seem to be involved in the scenario I described and
they
don't change. About the user interaction, we experienced the issue with some
pages that are asked directly to the tomcat that is listening on the port
8080. I checked the jsp page and the css file we saw is asked by the ip is
refereced by the page as follows

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/.../services.css">

Inspecting the access log of the tomcat I found that

- 151.x.x.x - - [26/May/2011:06:56:59 +0200] "GET /.../Terminal.jsp..  (this
is the request of our user)
-  85.18.x.x - - [26/May/2011:06:56:59 +0200] "GET
/fo/Service/css/services.css (this is a css included in the jsp above but it
seems to be requested by another ip and this request is authenticated using
a cookie)

Thanks
Fil