Ciao Christopher,
we don't trust 85.18.x.x., it doesn't belong to us, that's why I posted my
question.
We're not able to explain how is possible that a request from localhost to
localhost
appear to be issued from a different ip.
Anyway, I'm going deeper following your hint about the rewrite.
May we assume that a redirect will cause the same symptom?
thanks
Fil

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Christopher Schultz <