> From: ramsri [mailto:ramfi...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat application startup - Lifecycleexception

> I looked into my web.xml under $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF
> and there I found a reference to a servlet-name 'Invoker'. I had read
> about this somewhere.

In this day and age, using the Invoker servlet is a hanging offense:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Miscellaneous#Q3

> There is some other problem with my .so file.

What .so file?  Are you saying your webapp consists partly of native code?
What prevents you from coding that logic in Java?  If you actually do need
native code, make sure the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable or the Java
system property java.library.path points to the location of the .so file so the
JVM can find it when resolving references to functions in it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.