Thanks for your guidance. Yes, I have native code and dd hence the .so file.
I cannot put that in Java. It is in C++.

I did put the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the directory. The error I am
getting is

******
ERROR mycompany.site.newsp11  - The exception is of type
java.io.FileNotFoundException: The requested resource
(/mysite/servlet/SPServlet) is not available

*******