Hi André,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:45 PM, André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> Indeed. Where have you been ?

either in the office or changing Junior's nappies ;)

> I am not using HTTPS, and my problem is not at the /running/ stage.
> But from the README, I got the impression that I needed OpenSSL in order to
> /compile/ tc-native.  I tool "OpenSSL" to mean "the OpenSSL sources" or "the
> OpenSSL headers" or ksomething of the kind, and that's when I gave up.
> I didn't really read any further, I must admit.

Well, you don't have to use OpenSSL unless you're running https..

Still, if you have OpenSSL installed, compiling is a walk in the park,
and installing OpenSSL is merley a call of apt-get.

Then, just enter

./configure --with-apr=/usr/bin/apr-1-config --with-ssl=/usr/lib/
--with-java-home=$JAVA_HOME

After that, make && make install, and you're all set.

Since I'm running the same configs here (Debian, Tomcat6, APR & jsvc),
feel free to drop me a line, maybe I can be of some help ;)

Cheers!

Gregor
--
just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 3DB13F197F8A0360814885D1F1F1E2EFAD509AFD