On 27 dec. 2011, at 06:25, Saravanan L <saravan...@te-soft.com> wrote:

> Please find the server.xml attached.
>
> The real problem is I dont know where to look at.
>     -There are no error in logs or the linux sys logs.
>     - I cannot diagnose as the connector(443) does not even connect.

I saw the same with the HTTP BIO connector on Tomcat 7.0.22. It would start
responding intermittently and then stop responding completely. This particular
Tomcat has a second HTTP connector pool for an Apache httpd using
mod_proxy_http. That pool kept working beautifully.

I went back to 6.0.x and now it all works beautifully, as I am used from Tomcat.

I tried reproducing it on a load test machine, but it never showed there.

I am at a loss where to start looking for this.

Kees Jan