*Point 1 and 2. *
1. When I remove acceptCount=10000 My tomcat 7 works fine.
2. But I had  the same property in tomcat 6 and it worked fine on that.

A. I tried remove and altering some variables to check this problem. Mistakenly I thought acceptCount was the culprit, because after removing acceptCount, tomcat was running for 2 hours then 443 connector stopped. Tomcat 6 with the same configuration (server.xml)
works fine.

*Point 4*
4. Also found out that when it reaches 9000 connections with my existing connector [See below] the tomcat https [Http works fine] stops responding and the browser says 'Connection reset by peer'.

A. When the request count reaches 9000, the tomcat fails within minutes. This depends , the last two times I tested, I was able to reproduce this.
Log from Tomcat Server status.
(after 1/half hour)
Max threads: 5000 Current thread count: 209 Current thread busy: 2 Keeped alive sockets count: 56 Max processing time: 300477 ms Processing time: 8788.765 s Request count: 9926 Error count: 783 Bytes received: 0.22 MB Bytes sent: 5.43 MB