I suspect installing the 32-bit Java after the 64-bit Java installation may
have had something to do with it, but my Tomcat configuration was pointing to
the Program Files and not Program Files (x86), so I don't know if there's some
registry setting that was off or something.

InetSoft calls the sree.jar from the web.xml. I don't know anything about why
they placed files where they do as this is all vendor coded and I'm just
installing as they have directed. However, these are the snippets of the
web.xml file where InetSoft is making calls:
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>replets</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>inetsoft.sree.web.ServletRepository</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>manager</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>inetsoft.sree.adm.AdmServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>ResourceServlet</servlet-name>
    <display-name>Resource Servlet</display-name>
    <servlet-class>inetsoft.sree.web.jsp.ResourceServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>team</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>inetsoft.sree.web.team.TeamServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>WSServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>team</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/team</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>replets</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/Reports</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>replets</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/Reports/dashboard/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>manager</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/EnterpriseManager</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ResourceServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/resources</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>WSServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/SoapRepository</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>WSServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/SoapDataService</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>WSServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/PeopleService</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>sree.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/lib/sree.jar</taglib-location>
  </taglib>

I have upgraded to Tomcat 7.0.23 now as well. :-)

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science
Office: 425.402.2233

Visit us at www.cardiacscience.com
Suppliers of Cardiac Science, Criticare, Unetixs, Powerheart, Burdick, and
Quinton products Part of the Opto Circuits Family