I really want to block a directory like
/webapps/temporarios/upload_contracheque

Yes is the first option but withou moving the directory outside
tomcat, because im not the developer of the system, and i just put
this system on the server.... and i really need to simple block this
directory...=//

I need to block this, in the similar way that i do in apache...
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/temporarios/upload_contracheque

I really cant move this outside this directory.

Thank you.