Humm sorry friends im not trying to fight, i just really need to do that.

I will try to draw what i want to happen, maybe my english is very poor.

(TOMCAT SERVER)   says
-Yes i can access
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/temporarios/upload_contracheque  i can upload
files here.

(USER) says
-No i cant access /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/temporarios/upload_contracheque/

(TOMCAT LIST HELPER) says
Luciano, Idiot you need to move this directory outside tomcat6
upload_contracheque.

(DEVELOPER) says
Luciano Idiot, i never will move this directory, you just need to
block it, as you do in Apache2. You dont know how to do that?

Understand now?