Thank you friends and sorry for all this thing.

Now i think i have a solution...

Remember this application is running an apache tunneling the
connections to the tomcat virtual servers?

So, i blocked the directories in apache2 when it tunnels to tomcat ...
and worked.

Thank you very much for the help.