On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 01:34:30PM +0100, Thomas Rohde wrote:
> Am 27.01.2012 13:23, schrieb Luciano Andress Martini:
> > I need to do this in tomcat6:
> > Apache2 form:
> > <Directory /var/www/temporarios/upload_contracheque>
> >                  Order allow,deny
> >                  deny from all
> > </Directory>
> You need to define a Remote Adress Filter for your Context, Host or
> Engine. See
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html#Remote_Address_Filter
>
> for more details.
>
> I think
>
> <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve" deny=".*"/>
>
> should work for you.

No, I think that just denies access to the entire Context, Host, or
Engine from clients at any address.  The HTTPD config fragment above
keeps all clients out of a single directory (and its subdirectories,
unless overridden by another Directory element).

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.