Version of Tomcat is 6.0.035 As <http://6.0.035.As> Tomcat is being shipped
with product developed, we are providing command line utility,using the
same utility users are of product allow to change the configurable
parameters as per application type deployed in tomcat.We are using
<utiltity>.vbs as mentioned utility implementation file.Also we are
registering tomcat as windows service while product is being installed and
command to start tomcat as "cmd.exe /c net start tomcat ".Hoping everyone
understood my requirements.