      From: David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
 To: users@tomee.apache.org; Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 8:24 AM
 Subject: Re: TomEE plans for Java EE 7

First -- welcome, Roberto!  Great to see you on the list :)
We should definitely try with TomEE 2.0-SNAPSHOT.  Would be great to track
these.  What CI are you using?  We could set something up on the Apache side if
needed.

-David

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.invalid>