Hey all,

First, cudos to Roberto for taking on the TomEE support!

It came to my mind after speaking w/ David @ JavaOne about EE7 status.

So quick question.  If we put in hibernate in the TomEE profile, that
should deploy fine right?  I'm not saying for you guys to put it in, but
for the sake of the EE sample tests that might help with the JPA 2.1 tests.

John

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.invalid