Welcome back ;)

:

> After 2 weeks, I can finally work on this again.
>
> Apparently, the Jndi names are completely different between JBoss and
> TomEE.
> For example, where in JBoss I had:
> "LogCaricamentoService/local"
> and
> "queue/massiveLoading/load"
>
> and in TomEE I had to write:
>
> "java:openejb/Deployment/LogCaricamentoService/it.packagename.
> LogCaricamentoServiceLocal!Local"
>
> and
>
> "java:openejb/Resource/queue/massiveLoading/load"
>
> Is this normal? Or am I missing something?

It is "normal" it is different for pre-EE6 names (EE 6 brings standard JNDI
names)

However please take note that java:openejb/Deployment is an internal name
you shouldn't use. The name you should use are in the logs (grep "Jndi"). I
recommand the java:global/.... names but short names are fine too
(LogCaricamentoServiceLocal probably).