From: luca-vercelli [mailto:luca.verce...@alkeinformatica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:00 AM
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: Migrating EJB from Jboss to TomEE

After 2 weeks, I can finally work on this again.

Apparently, the Jndi names are completely different between JBoss and TomEE.
For example, where in JBoss I had:
"LogCaricamentoService/local"
and
"queue/massiveLoading/load"

and in TomEE I had to write:

"java:openejb/Deployment/LogCaricamentoService/it.packagename.LogCaricamentoServiceLocal!Local"

and

"java:openejb/Resource/queue/massiveLoading/load"

Is this normal? Or am I missing something?

Thank you.