Thank you both.

@Romain: you were right, I can access the same object using another jndi
name, it is
"java:global/app1/LogCaricamentoService!it.packagename.LogCaricamentoServiceLocal"

@jayleg: thank you, however I prefer to understand how TomEE works, and to
use its conventions.

Now, I still have a problem: as Romain told, the class MassiveLoadingService
is not loaded at all at startup.
I cannot understand why.
Maybe the name "jboss:custom" is not good here? I think it's just a name.

Here are the definitions:

@Local
public interface MassiveLoadingServiceLocal{...}

@Management
public interface MassiveLoadingServiceManagement { ... }

@Service (objectName = "jboss:custom=MassiveLoadingService")
@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)
public class MassiveLoadingService implements
                MassiveLoadingServiceLocal, MassiveLoadingServiceManagement
{ ... }

Luca